Thursday, October 12, 2006

Live journal post from the olden days

brinklj ([info]brinklj) wrote,
@ 2003-07-07 07:36:00

Current mood: angry

Ribs for Breakfast :/
Today's gonna suck. I had ribs for breakfast, cause that's all there was... and ribs and oranges make for some nasty tasting burps... anyhow, that's not what I meant when I said today's gonna suck... see normally I sit at my desk and help the store associates and warehouse associates and office people keep their computers running... Today, tomorrow and the next day I have to work in the warehouse... Let me repeat that, I HAVE TO WORK IN THE WAREHOUSE! This is bullshit. It's not like I am in the warehouse doing something relevent, no. I am sorting videos, cleaning books... this is stupid. They want us to know what it's like. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT IT'S like. It's depressing enough to know that I only get paid a few dollars more than a person doing a job a trained rooster could do... with it's beak tied behind it's back. Anyhow... I'm done griping now... it's off to the warehouse for me.

bah... yarg! and whatnot.

No comments: