Saturday, June 14, 2008

my so called "irrational" fears






I hate spiders... we have Wolf spiders, which look like brown recluses but are "harmless". Yeah that's one up above there, just imagine seeing one of those on your bedskirt... bugh! There's one that seems to live in my bathroom in a hole in the wall... right behind the toilet... I swear on all that is holy that it is at least as big as the one in that pic up there!!! I walk into the bathroom at night and flick on the light only to see this monster scurrying away quickly... it always dissapears and makes me feel a little crazy, since I can't show it to Susan and she doesn't believe me... I see it at least once every two or three days... Last night I killed two of it's smaller siblings (still huge mind you) and I think I heard one of them shout that "Abbadon will avenge my death!!!" as I squished it... I looked up "Abbadon" on google and apparently it is the hebrew word for evil! OH MY GOD! It has to be that giant one behind the toilet! I don't know what to do...

I'm not sure if these wolf spiders are better than what we had before... when we first moved into this house there were a ton of house centipedes... Check it out, I looked up creepy in the dictionary and what did I find? this:


Yeah that's a house centipede... one bit Susan once... they like to crawl up to the ceiling above your bed and drop down into it... I'm not making that up! Ok I'm gonna go over there and have the heebee geebees for a bit..

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

Byaaah!! These pictures freak me out even more than the actual bugs...