Wednesday, June 11, 2008

waiting...


I really like shopping online... you don't have to go to a crowded store, the prices are sometimes waaaay cheaper... and you get packages in the mail! Some would say it sucks to have to wait a couple days for something, but really if you need it THAT bad then you shouldn't be buying it online.. I really don't like the actual active waiting part, like when the tracking website says "out for delivery" but has said that since 6am so you don't know when it will be there... that's what I'm doing now.. I like the idea that I'm about to get something in the mail, but not the whole having to keep one eye on the window thing. I wish they would at least give you some sort of timeframe, like "sometime between 2 and 4pm... but no.. I guess I'll just have to wait...

Also look up there at the fed ex logo... and at the EX in particular... did you ever notice the arrow between the E and X? Me neither... but now I do, and when I look at the logo it just glares out at me now... stop subliminally messaging me!!!

No comments: