Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Pssst!

I never understood that whole "psssst!" thing, because usually it would be used to get someone's attention, while not drawing public attention to yourself. But going "Psssst!" just causes everyone around you to look in your general direction. Maybe it's just me, being giant, but people notice. Anyway, I found some fun games on a site called Pencilkids.com, and wanted to share.



Oh... I'm supposed to be doing history homework right now... yes... (cough) as I was saying the battle for Texas' independence mostly consisted of Texans getting massacred until they got angry and killed the Mexican army in 18 minutes. That's actually true... in 18 minutes! In the time it takes to... do something that generally takes approximately 18 minutes, Sam Houston's 900 men killed, captured, or scattered Santa Anna's 1300. And that concludes today's history lesson.



No comments: