Thursday, August 06, 2009

News

Nothing much going on here, just on the home stretch before the fall semester starts, which means nursing school starts. I'm so excited! It's just hard because we still have to pay for half of my scrubs and for me to get a physical sometime in the next week or so.

Susan's new job has made her so happy, which makes me happy. We are kind of on opposite schedules, so for 3 to 4 days a week I don't get to see much of her at all which makes me a little sad, but when school starts I'll be too busy to worry about it.

I've also been playing around on this new website called Points 2 shop. You fill out surveys and play games and stuff to earn points that you can spend on Amazon.com. There are some similar websites that are fishy, but I assure you this one is legit. I've already made over $38 worth of points and spent them on some random things. Anyway if you want to check it out please use my link.



Thanks!


No comments: