Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I hate arguing

I tell you my one true constant goal in life is to make Susan happy. She used to tell me that this was not possible and that she did not believe in having fun, I scoffed. I have found that she is a wonderfully fun girl and that I love her very much. I have also found that she IS damned near impossible to make and or keep happy... Case in point:
This weekend, tuesday and wednesday for us, we were broke and therefore just hung out at home pretty much the whole two days. Now, to me this is the ideal weekend. I got to play video games on my computer... watch tv... just be lazy... It should be mentioned that my ideal weekend generally consists of 1 day where I run errands do chores etc. and 1 day where I do nothing. Not really nothing but I mean, play video games, visit friends , watch tv, you know that sort of nothing. Well, Susan is the opposite, she likes to run errands, shop, visit family(which to me is not the same as visiting friends... but we dont have any friends real close by so that doesnt happen alot) , do chores etc. This is fine with me, 1 out of the 2 days but she likes to stay busy pretty much of the time. So... like I said we stayed home most of these last 2 days... I did something I enjoy doing, played videogames on my computer... I told susan that at any time she had the right to veto me and make me do what she wanted me to do... and she most wonderfully left me to play my games pretty much the whole weekend... now, "what a wonderful weekend!" you might say... but alas my friend trouble was brewing, you see, because Susan likes to be busy all weekend she resented the fact that I was comfortable just putzin around on the pc all day... I really dont know what she was thinking I wish that I did. She said she is really bored and I understand... but I am an easily entertained person, give me a computer or a tv or a book or some grass to watch grow and I am pretty much ... good. Well so after trying for a time to help Susan find something to do, but realising that it was not helping, I state that I am going to go play on the computer but she should let me know if she wants me to come pay attention to her or talk or anything at all... She rolled her eyes and made that tsk noise... so I asked "what?" She said nothing but after some prodding she said that she didnt understand why all I want to do is play on the computer... I asked "what else would you have me do?" you see I had said earlier "you tell me if you want me to stop playing I wont resent it and I will do something with you or anything" well... apparently this statement doesnt work... so ... bugh... we argued... I dont understand why? Why is it offensive that I enjoyed myself this weekend ? it sucks!

Anyhow that probably made no sense at all but, thats ok, goodnight


SPECIAL REPORT:
We interupt your normally scheduled closing of the justin blog to bring you this special report we promise that it wont last any longer than the commercials and that "moving semi rythmically with the c list celebreties " will be back on in a moment... We have just been informed that Justin and Susan did not "argue" ... such a nasty term... but they "dissagreed" you see Justin does not understand relationships and it should be noted that he thinks any small dissagreement in which he feels stupid and Susan is smart is an argument. Thank you very much and we now return to your regularly scheduled program

No comments: