Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I hate bills

I feel burried under a giant mountain of bills currently... My current best friend is the payment arrangement... can I get a "woo hoo" for the payment arrangements? ... oh yeah... anyway my head has hurt for a while because we dont have any hot water... our hot water heater is broken and has been broken for quite some time... because our landlord is Susans sister we cant be mean about it... so we are stuck with cold water until it gets fixxed... one day... actually Susans dad is supposed to switch it out tomorrow... today... uhm... very soon... we will see...
Well the reason my head hurts is because to fix my hair I have to wet it down or else I look like nick nolte in that mugshot... you know...
Yeah that one... so ... like I said I have to wet my hair in the sink... because we dont have a shower just a big ass pedestal bathtub... but no shower... so I take "bitch baths" in the sink.
And wetting your hair with cold water sucks... gives me a headache. And that is it for the bad news for today and heres tom with some good news

Tom: Susan smells really good
Back to you Justin

Justin: uhm... thanks Tom... I think...

No comments: