Sunday, January 22, 2006

it's alive!

Uhm... so I dont know what to say since I have been a neglectful blog parent... so... uhm... lets see... ok well yeah things are great... since the last time I posted... got engaged! ... bad things happened... moved to levelland... worse things happened... moved to new house... more bad stuff... but all in all it is not bad at all... I just said all alot... hmmm.... yeah I have Susanlee and that is all I need... I have an old black cat that scares away ghosts and stuff... which is a bonus... and a fat grey ... gray... blackish whitish bluish cat... that eats the bugs and annoys susan which is fun... and a stupid dog in the backyard that got dumped on us... it would get under the house and whine and whine... so I blocked the hole... now it sits outside the hole and whines and whines... and howls like a wolf... actually it sounds alot like a child crying... the hole is outside my bedroom window "doh!" Stupid dog... I guess I would say that I am a cat person... dont like the dogs much.... jeez... I forgot how to use real punctuation since I have been a relay operator. That is aweful! oh well... so... I forgot what I was talking about... damn... ok so... I guess i will end this post with a post from my old livejournal that I was thinking about, actually my dad brought it up. It is a story about a night with some friends... and it was possibly the grossest thing I have ever been a part of so if you are eating and on the computer... wait a while before you read it... it may not gross you out at all but ... my live journal is at http://brinklj.livejournal.com ...I will just shut up now


brinklj ([info]brinklj) wrote,
@ 2003-02-27 09:05:00
Current mood: cheerful

Explicit content: read at you own risk
So... we had a strange moment at the trailer last night... I'm sitting there with my friend Nathan's dog Boo in my lap, and all is good. My friend Jensen gets up and informs us all that he has to take a shit, not sure why, but that's what happened... I notice that it reeks in my general vicinity and ask Jensen if he didn't already take a shit... then I notice that Boo, the dog, has the squirts, and has squirted my leg... I tell Nathan that his dog just shit on my leg and he freaks and grabs her and goes to take her outside.. well all the while she is unable to control what she is doing so Nathan pretty much drew a big smileyface in the carpet with the squirting dog... We are all laughing our asses off as Nathan finally just sets her down so she won't spread it any more. She grunts really loud and shoots this GIANT Squirt all over Jensen's shoe. At the sight and smell of this Jensen begins to retch, loudly, causing Corbin to retch, LOUDLY...Please note that everyone is still laughing hysterically, and poor Boo has no idea what is going on. I take off my now dirty pants and run outside to get away from the retching. It's like 5 degrees outside and snowing but I can't go inside because I'd surely throw up and can't put my pants back on because they have shit all over them. Then Jensen runs outside and begins to spew all over the porch which makes me spew too... all while laughing very hard... the neigbors were outside too... god knows what they thought. Eventually all settles down and Nathan now knows not to feed boo Tuna...


thank you and enjoy your meal

No comments: