Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rastlin'!

So I used to like "pro" wrestling when I was younger. I lost interest in it about the same time I reached puberty. I just don't understand it. Now I'm all for a good kung fu flick; yeah I know the story is usually pretty generic, but I love to watch the fight scenes. The choreography is awesome. "Pro" wrestling, not so much. Just oily guys in their underwear reacting to "air" punches and body slams. While I know it takes athletic ability that I'll never have to do some of that stuff, it's still just play fighting. BUT, I love to watch the Lucha Libre! I don't watch it often, but if I'm channel surfing and see it on one of the Spanish channels I'll stop and watch it for a few minutes. I know, I know, it's still just guys in their underwear, fake fighting. But in Lucha Libre, they generally wear more clothing, AND cool masks. I know, cool masks is a boy thing, I'd totally wear one around if Susan would let me. These guys also throw themselves around like crazy. They do some acrobatics that are just mind blowing. I ask you please to take a few seconds to view the following video before I continue:

Awesome right!? I know I teased with a continuance but my dogs need to go outside. Thanks for reading!

No comments: